If you are looking for a Fun Challenge and want to become one of our Sneetches (Design Team Member) please read the Responsibilities below. No previous Design Team experience is necessary but you need to be a crafter who loves to share the joy of paper crafting with others.
If you are interested in being a "Sneetch" and feel you fit in our "niche" we would be delighted to have you apply at Double Trouble.
To apply, please follow the instructions below:
- Our challenges run every 1st, 3rd and 5th Monday of the month.
- Your assignment would be:
- Usually two projects per month.
- If there is a 5th Monday there will be three assignments that month.
- Project Due on Saturday before each Monday Challenge.
- Have your own Blog.
- Create a project to include all "Things" and any type of project you wish unless the Challenge dictates otherwise., i. e., cards, boxes, fancy folds, mixed media, etc., unless the "Things" choose otherwise.
- Commenting on entries ending with your assigned number.
- Voting on the Entrants.
- DT term is for six months but if you need to leave before the end of your term please give at least one month's notice.
- Send us an email and insert DT Application in the subject line.
- Include your blog link.
- Attach three or four photos or links to your own creations.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself including why you want to be on the team.
- Prior experience is not required but tell us if you do or do not have any experience on a DT.
- Email the information to email@example.com.
Post a Comment