"Some Thing, Any Thing and Every Thing"
- Create any paper project (cards, scrapbook pages, bags, boxes, etc.) but follow the challenge requirements for that week.
- Any and all brands of products are acceptable for Double Trouble Challenge, however, if you choose to participate in Double Dare there may be a variance in their guidelines so read the challenge description carefully.
- Projects can be combined with other current challenges (no limit).
- No more than four projects per person may be submitted to each Double Trouble challenge.
- Projects must be new - no back-linking!
- Take a photo of your project, upload it to your blog or online gallery, and link your post.
- You may post to an online gallery (Facebook, Pinterest, Splitcoast Stampers, Instagram) . If you are having problems with linking click on "Link-Up Problems" or Tab on our Post for resolutions.
- In your post identify the Double Trouble challenge number and description and the image if the challenge is a sketch, mood photo or color challenge.
- Link directly to your specific project, not just to your blog.
- In your post, include a link back to Double Trouble or use the Double Trouble Challenge Participant Badge.
- The Top Three winners will be chosen by the Design Team. A Top Three badge will be awarded.
- A random generator will select one random winner from all eligible entrants after the challenge closes. We are not deleting any entries that have not met the challenge requirements but any entries that do not follow these rules will sadly not be eligible for the prize.
- If you participated in both Thing 1 and Thing 2 with one project, you will have an additional chance at the random draw, and if you include the Thing 3 optional twist or other incentives you will receive additional chances.
- Prizes will be awarded only to U.S. and Canadian residents.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to claim their prizes by contacting the Design Team at email@example.com within two weeks of the announcement or the prize will be
- SECRET SISTER (one or more of the DT Members) - Starting December 17, 2018, there will be an occasional special gift presented by one of the Secret Sisters to a challenge participant. If a gift is available for the current challenge, a clue and photo/clipart will appear in the current posting. Then the participant will be responsible for finding the photo/clipart in the Design Team member's blog post for that challenge. Participant must leave a special comment on the Design Team member's blog to be eligible for the prize. The gift recipient will be determined by Secret Sister. If the participant does not find the clue or photo but comments on the Design Team member's blog, that participant will also become eligible for the prize.