Monday, January 21, 2019

Challenge #20 "Love, Peace, Kindness" with The Paper Girls "Sparkle and Shine"

Click HERE for an introduction to our challenge and HERE for complete guidelines. 
NEW - Check out our Secret Sister's special gift in the guidelines.
Please take the time to read our guidelines so you don't get into trouble! Consider becoming a blog follower. Select the participant badge or any photo from our current challenge for your own blog posting.

Fun Fact: January 21 is National Hugging Day 

Be sure to share a hug today or any day!
Leave a comment on this post and tell us who you hugged today and have another chance at our random draw.

Our Secret Sister will have this cute image hidden within her blog. If you find the image leave a comment for Secret Sister and be eligible for a special gift!



WELCOME to Challenge #20 -
Let the Troubles Begin! 

"Love Is in the Air"




THING 1:  Trouble Maker
says, "We're celebrating National Hugging Day and encourage you to remember love, peace and kindness as you create."

Please show us your interpretation of "Love Is in the Air". Try using balloons, banners, sunshine, birds, butterflies, clouds, etc. as you spread love, peace and kindness. Hearts and peace signs are acceptable, too!




THING 3: Twisted Sister
is celebrating National Hugging Day by sparkling and shining. Use glitter, Nuvo drops, Stickles, something metallic, or anything sparkly or shiny on your project.


This is an OPTIONAL TWIST but you will be awarded an additional chance in Double Trouble's random prize draw if you include something sparkly.  And don't stop here...go to Thing 2.  



THING 2: Double Dare 
says if you have decided to sparkle and shine like Twisted Sister then you are eligible to link your project at The Paper Girls Challenge #168 HERE and you will receive an additional chance at the Double Trouble Random Draw. 







With Peace, Love and Kindness, here are our Things:

Suzanne Reynolds 

 







January's Guest Designer 
Our Crazy Cousin 



And now it's your turn...







11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute cards and adorable theme! Hope to be back to play along! I hugged hubby and all 3 kitties for National Hugging Day! Oh who am I kidding, I hug them every day!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Hugs are always a nice thing...to give or receive! I hug my hubby, dog, and cat each morning when I wake up. Starts the day right.

Becca Yahrling said...

I hugged my hubby today!! And since I can't really hug my birdie, I gave him extra kisses. <3

MadeByMeghanK said...

Happy Hugging Day! Great creations! Love this theme!

ionabunny said...

Hi, I think this may be the first time I have joined your challenge. What fun!! I hugged my man today. Hugz all round. HUGZ

Janis said...

Hooray! I can't believe it...this is the second in a row of your challenges I have entered. Something must either be very right or very wrong with me!! Hahaha...
Thank you for the fun themes. Such beautiful team cards. I can't stop looking at pink sparkly hearts on Suzanne's card!! LOVE!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Brittany M. said...

I absolutely love this theme, and such gorgeous inspiration from the DT! So glad that the Paper Girls are teaming up with you guys on this challenge too :) I cant wait to see more of what people have created.

Loose Stitches said...

Wonderful DT inspiration! Thank you for the challenge.
I hugged my hubby more than once today. :)
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Janis said...

I see I forgot to follow the instructions and give a hugging report!! Hubby is away on a work trip and son is house-sitting for neighbors. Guess it's just hugs for the kitties. I hugged my dear Jetta-girl when she came in the house this evening. She is 15 and doesn't generally spend too much time outside in the winter. Today was mild and sunny, though, and she enjoyed the warmth on her black coat. She was very ready to come inside when the sun went down!! Awwww.....
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Great challenge-have hugged hubby/both cats/dog/and youngest grandaughter who we are looking after today as she is ill today
Carol x

SweetScraps said...

Thanks for inviting us PaperGirls to pair up with you again! Your challenges are always fun and inspiring!