Monday, January 7, 2019

Challenge #19 with Creative with Stamps "Mittens"

Click HERE for an introduction to our challenge and HERE for complete guidelines. 
Check out our NEW Secret Sister's special gift in the Guidelines.
Please take time to read so you don't get in trouble. Consider being a follower and
use our participant badge or any photo from our current challenge for your blog posting



WELCOME to Challenge #19 - Let the Troubles Begin

"Warm and Cozy"  



 
THING 1:  Trouble Maker 
says, "I'm feeling warm and cozy next to the fireplace cuddled in my jammies." 

Create something with a "warm and cozy" theme for these cold January days using a stamped or digital image placed onto a patterned paper or embossed background. 



THING 3:  Twisted Sister 
says, "My kittens and I have lost our mittens and we are going to cry." Please help us find our mittens by including a mitten, a kitten or something "warm and fuzzy" on your project. Then we can ALL have some pie!

This is an OPTIONAL TWIST but you will be awarded an additional chance in Double Trouble's random prize draw if you use it.
 
THING 2:  Double Dare 
reminds you when you're feeling sad to simply remember "Your favorite things...whiskers on kittens...warm woolen mittens..." and then you won't feel so bad. Click HERE and sing along.

If you have included something to keep you warm in the winter you can link up your project HERE to the Creative with Stamps Challenge Blog "Mittens" and you will receive an additional chance at the Double Trouble random draw. 
Make sure you follow their guidelines and only those that submit a card will be eligible as a Winner.  





For inspiration... here are our "Things"

Melanie Richards 
"Kittens and Mittens and Pies, Oh My!"
Dutch Door Fun Fold

Suzanne Reynolds
Birthday Gift Card for (3) Little Kittens Who Lost their Mittens

Warm & Cozy with a scarf, ear muffs & mittens
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_2665.jpg






January's Guest Designer 
Crazy Cousin 




2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oooh, this challenge looks right up my alley! Planning to play along! Lots of cuteness in your inspiration cards!

Janis said...

I am never quiiiiiiiiiiiite sure I am getting these challenges right, but I gave it a go this time! :D I think I did all Three Things....but you better check my work. Love the sweet samples!!

Thank you for this fun challenge. Maybe sometime my brain will be clearer (fat chance!!) and I will be able to figure out why Thing 3 is always listed before Thing 2. Hmmm...
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com