Thursday, October 4, 2018

Top 3 and Random Draw - Challenge #10

Thank you so much for your support and the many awesome entries in our 10th Challenge "At Least Three Colors". Loved all the fabulous designs and inspiration you shared with us and the many who included Twisted Sister's option "Add a Critter and Pun"
Please follow us for future challenges and to be eligible for random draws


Our Top 3, in no particular order, are: 


Ellie
Lillian's Leisure
BZScrapper 

Random Draw Prize
:
There were 42 entries (our record high) and many additional chances for each card submitted to our partnering challenge Brown Sugar, 
and using the Optional Twist for a Critter and Pun.  
Our draw was selected by Random.org and the winner is #30 Azuree Lovely.

Your Bag of Things will be on it's way 
as soon as you provide your mailing address at challengedoubletrouble@gmail.com 



Hope everyone enjoyed the Challenge as much as we did 
and it’s time for more trouble - Double Trouble that is! 
Click HERE for the current challenge 
"Black & White + 1 Color Only" with Twist "Wheel-ie Toy"  
Let's Break our Record Entries

2 comments:

Azuree Lovely said...

Oh, wow! I'm so excited! I never expected my name to be drawn! I'll email you right now. :D

Lisa said...

Very excited and honored to be chosen!! That is one of my fave cards ...lol... I always love the ones best that make me giggle while I create them...lol! Thanks so much!