Sunday, March 31, 2019

Challenge #25 "Let's Get Groovy" with Cupcake Inspiration "Woodland Creatures"

Click HERE for an introduction to our challenge and HERE for complete guidelines.
Please take time to read so you don't get into trouble. Consider becoming a follower and use our participant badge or any photo from our current challenge for your blog posting.

Check out our Secret Sister's special gift in the guidelines.

WELCOME to Challenge #25 - Let the Troubles Begin

"Lets Get Groovy" 


THING 1:  Trouble Maker 
says "Let's get groovy!" 
Use something that looks like or made from wood (woodgrain pattern papers, wooden embellishments, trees, fence, stump etc.) on your project. 

Don't stop here... consider Twisted Sister's optional twist







THING 3:  Twisted Sister 
is rockin' and singing "Wild thing you make my heart sing" by The Troggs".  Use a woodland critter in your project.  

This is an OPTIONAL TWIST but you will be awarded an additional chance in Double Trouble's random draw prize if you include a woodland critter.  








THING 2: Double Dare
dares you "If you have included a woodland critter in your project then you are eligible to link your project to Cupcake Inspirations Theme Challenge #467."

Participation at Cupcake Inspirations gives you an extra chance in our random draw. 



Here are our Groovy Things...













April Guest Designer
Crazy Cousin




Double Trouble Thing 1 Challenge #25
"Let's Get Groovy" Closes Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 11pm MTN

4 comments:

Janis said...

Super-adorable projects!!! I esp love Meghan's sweet pair of fawns.
Thank you for another fun set of challenges. I did all three parts. YAY!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun challenge - I love woodland critters! Super cute inspiration samples too! I just entered my first project and completed all 3 things!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Hello! I am having trouble adding my link. Never happened before. I’ve also used this link in on several other sites today and it has worked. But this is the third day in a row that I’ve tried to add my card and it will not except it. What am I doing wrong!? Help!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Pam, I have sent you an email and asked that we friend each other on facebook so we can analyze what your problem might be.