Monday, June 3, 2019

Challenge #30 - Stencil/Embossing Techniques with 2 Crafty Critter Crazies "Critters"

Click HERE for an introduction to our challenge
and HERE for complete guidelines.
Please take time to read so you don't get into trouble. Consider becoming a follower and use our participant badge or any photo from our current challenge for your blog posting.
Check out our Secret Sister's special gift in the guidelines.





WELCOME to Challenge #30 -
Let the Troubles Begin

"Stencil/Embossing Techniques"






THING 1: Trouble Maker
says, "My mind has gone blank... don't let your backgrounds go there!"

When creating a background, use a stencil technique in your project using spritz, paint, sponge, etc. OR if you don't have a stencil use an embossing folder. You can make a stencil using a die or cutting machine. In other words, no design paper for your background.

Have you "herd"? These techniques can create a great scene for Thing 3's Optional Twist.


THING 3: Twisted Sister
Have you "herd" the news? Twisted Sister lives on a farm, Eee-I-Eee-I-Oh. And on this farm she has some cows, Eee-I-Eee-I-Oh.

Sing along with Old McDonald (song) and include a farm critter on your project. Even if your farm critter is not in the song, we can always add another verse!

This is an OPTIONAL TWIST but you will be awarded an additional chance in Double Trouble's random prize draw if you include a "farm critter".


THING 2: Double Dare
If you have included a farm critter you can enter your project into 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #27.

The Crafty Crazies say, "All you need is a critter. BTW we define critter as anything with 4 legs, or fins, or wings, whether animal, bird, fish, even insects, and it can be mythical, fictional, imaginary, etc., as long as it's not human."




Here are our Things...

Suzanne Reynolds 
Piggly Wiggly 

 
Melanie Richards
Meet Betty Sue!




June Guest Designer
Crazy Cousin
Becca Yahrling 



Now it's your Turn...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Thanks so much for letting us partner up with you this challenge. By the way, our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies is actually challenge #27, not 26, but since it's the only one with an open Inlinkz tool, I'm sure all our participants will find it. :-D

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome and fun cards, ladies!! And thank you again so very much for having me as your crazy cousin guest designer this month. I am so very honored and thrilled. :-)

Doreen Vasquez said...

I created a layout for my Design Team but your Challenge #1 inspired me to use stenciling/misting so I am entering it here as well. TY for encouraging me to dig those items out of my stash!! - Doreen (entry #18)

Nelya said...

Sorry, I don’t have a blog and I’m staying away from Instagram right now, so I used your website to link up my picture.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Nelya, Just want you to know that comments will be limited on your beautiful scrapbook page, but glad you joined us. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble and hope you work it out with Instagram to enter future challenges.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Nyla, if you use Pinterest, I can set you up so that you can enter from that account which would be better for commenting on your projects. Let me know if you are interested.